Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:24:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Conor George Deslauriers Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Conor George Deslauriers Obituary  ( 2254 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2012, 10:26:59 AM »

Conor George Deslauriers

Fairfax - Conor George Delauriers, age 4 months, died unexpectedly, Tuesday, September 4, 2012 after arrival at the Northwestern Medical Center.  He was born April 16, 2012 in St. Albans, son of Dan and Justine (Curtis) Deslauriers.
Besides his parents, he is survived by his paternal grandparents David and Janice Deslauriers of South Burlington, his maternal grandparents Jeff and Roxanne Curtis of Fairfax, his paternal great-grandparents Leo Deslauriers of Richford, and Evelyn Perraudin of South Burlington, his maternal great-grandparents Keith and Elizabeth Curtis of Norridgewock, Maine, and Leatrice Greaves of Ripley, Maine.  He is also survived by 4 uncles, 1 aunt, and many cousins.  Conor was predeceased by his great-grandparents George Perraudin, Cecile Deslauriers, and George Greaves.

Funeral services will be held Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 11:00 A.M. at the New Life Christian Fellowship Church, 38 Centre Drive, Milton.  A reception will follow until 2:00 P.M. Memorials may be made to the New England Federal Credit Union, C/O in Memory of Conor Deslauriers, P.O. Box 527, Williston, VT 05495.  Online condolences may be sent to the family at the funeral home website: www.bradyandlevesque.com.  Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: