Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:17:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Rebecca Brush's Mother Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rebecca Brush's Mother Passes Away  ( 2233 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »

Agatha Keelan Blodgett

Fairfax – Agatha Keelan Blodgett died Sunday September 9, 2012, at age 89. She was born November 8, 1922, in Montgomery, Vermont to Dr. Daniel J. Keelan, who was born in Carrick McCross, Ireland and Angeline Paronto Keelan of Enosburg, Vermont.

She is survived by her husband of 66 years, Warren S. Blodgett, and their four children, Stephen D. Blodgett, a geologist and musician of Ponderosa, New Mexico; Daniel D. Blodgett, a geologist and physician of Coarsegold, California; Amy A. Blodgett, a nutritionist and nurse of Burlington, Vermont; and Rebecca Blodgett Brush, a nurse practitioner of Fairfax, Vermont; and 3 grandchildren, Eva Osmer-Blodgett Levi of Fort Collins, Colorado; Ethan R. Brush of Arlington, Massachusetts; and Adam W. Brush of Fairfax, Vermont. She was predeceased by three siblings, Gwendolyn K. Feix, Gretchen K. Diana and Charles I Keelan.

Agatha graduated from the University of Vermont in 1943 with a degree in nutrition.  She and Warren married in 1946 and began a life together as a military family, traveling often and making friends throughout the country.  She was a brave military wife holding down the fort as Warren was a decorated fighter pilot in the Air Force.  Agatha’s passions were people, especially family, good food, and cooking.  She will be remembered for her kindness, devotion to family, and her contributions as a volunteer in many organizations.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Franklin County Home Health Agency, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, Vermont  05478.  Burial will be in Hill West Cemetery in Montgomery at a future date. Assisting the Blodgett family is the Heald Funeral Home of St. Albans, where private messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: