Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:25:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Care Giver Gets High Praise
« previous next »
: [1]
: Care Giver Gets High Praise  ( 3056 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 24, 2012, 06:26:22 AM »

Was reading the obituary of a Milton Woman who died of ALS.  The family gave high praise to Sherri Meunier who is Ardis Meunier's daughter for her wonderful care of the woman.  I would like to add my thanks to Sherri who used to come and care for Maryann when she was working for The Visiting Nurses Association as an Aide.  She used to come twice a week and the minute she walked through the door Maryann's eyes lit up.  She had a way about her that was like a bright ray of sunshine streaming into the house.

It takes a very special person to take care of the sick and Sherri was just that, "A Very Special Person."  I would like to add my thanks to Sherri for the special things she did to make Maryann's life much happier.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : September 24, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »

I could not have said it any better Dad.  Sherri is a gem and I was so glad that she was there for Mom.  Mom adored her and with the kindness and caring way Sherri has about her, it is no wonder.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: