Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:26:06 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Country Pantry Could Be Opening By Next Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Country Pantry Could Be Opening By Next Week  ( 5209 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 26, 2012, 09:24:53 AM »

File Photo From A While Back

Rumor has it that The Country Pantry will be opening by next week.  As soon as I get word, I will scan their menu and put it up for you along with their hours.

It will be nice to have a restaurant in town again.  My daughter was up a few weeks ago for Ann Besaw's wake and funeral and we were looking for a restaurant to go to on Sunday night.  Decided we would go up on the Sheldon Road to one and decided after we went there, that we would scratch that one off our list.  Would probably have been better to drive to Burlington.

We are very fortunate to have The Steeple Market, Foothills Bakery, Eastman's Bakery, Minor's, Nan's and Fletcher General Store, however a sit-down restaurant will be a welcome addition.
« : September 26, 2012, 02:02:46 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : September 26, 2012, 07:31:20 PM »

We ate at the country pantry tonight.  Jim and I had bacon wrapped meatloaf.  It was delicious.  I think the guys running it  will do ok.  They are thinking of having a brunch on Sundays.  I so hope people in town and surrounding towns will give them a try.  I don't think you will be disappointed.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : September 26, 2012, 07:41:34 PM »

Lena, I just put up the menu in a separate posting - Great visiting with you guys tonight

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #3 : October 29, 2012, 09:57:40 AM »

What are the official hours for the Country Pantry?

I sent a friend there last night around 5:45pm and they were closed.
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : October 29, 2012, 10:04:46 AM »

They have them posted on their door, but I don't remember what they are - Probably best to call them as they don't have a web site.  I have sent him a note and asked him to post it here as he is registered on the forum as The Country Pantry Diner.
« : October 29, 2012, 10:09:54 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : October 30, 2012, 12:41:44 PM »

Hello,Henry,

Sorry about the hours.We are closed on Mondays.Tuesday-Saturday 7.30 am to 8.30 pm . Sunday 8 am - 3 pm .On Sundays we serve brunch all day.Henry , hope to see you soon :)

SUNDAY - 8 A.M. - 3 P.M. (SERVE BRUNCH ALL DAY)

MONDAY - CLOSED

TUESDAY THRU SATURDAY - 7:30 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.

Henry Raymond
Barbara
: 270

« #6 : October 30, 2012, 05:21:45 PM »

I went to the Country Pantry for an early lunch today and it was great.  The chef allowed my friend and I to order lunch dishes even though it was a bit early.  The food was great and I highly recommend the house dressing for your salad, maple vinaigrette.  I look forward to trying a dinner soon. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: