Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:40:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Catherine (Rock) Sweet
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Catherine (Rock) Sweet  ( 2130 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 30, 2012, 12:31:04 PM »

Catherine (Rock) Sweet

Fletcher - On October 27, 2012, Catherine (Rock) Sweet, 83, passed away peacefully in her loving home. Catherine was a wonderful woman who embraced everyone she met with love. She leaves behind her loving husband of 64 years, Ernest, her three children, Robert Sweet and wife, Linda, of Fletcher, Elaine Sweet and fiancé, Bruce Page, of Fletcher and Corrie Sweet and wife, Lisa, of Fairfax. Catherine is also survived by her six grandchildren Kelly Sweet and wife, Joan, of Fletcher, Shad Minor and wife, Melissa, of Fletcher, Kristy (Minor) Pigeon and husband, Joey, of Fairfax, Karrie Ann Sweet-Werneke and husband, Bill, of Fletcher, Andrew and Abigail Sweet of Fairfax, ten great grandchildren; Brittany, Danielle, Jacob and Jarrett Sweet of Fletcher, Jordan and Loudon Minor of Fletcher, Rachel and Chase Pigeon of Fairfax, and Delaney and Malayna Sweet-Werneke of Fletcher. Catherine also leaves behind two loving sisters-in-law, Barbara (Sweet) Mayotte and husband, David, and their entire family of Fletcher and Underhill, Angela Rock and family of Hollywood, FL and St. Albans, several nieces, nephews and cousins. Catherine was loved, and will be missed, not only by her family, but also by the people she cared for all of her life. She was a caregiver and surrogate grandmother to countless children through the years, all of whom were proud to be able to call her, "Gramma Catherine". Catherine's passing will be celebrated by her family and friends at an Open House on November 10, 2012 from 1pm-5pm at the home of her daughter, Elaine Sweet. Catherine's family would also like to express their sincerest gratitude to all of her caregivers, especially Nancy Cardinal of Fletcher, who helped, with kindness and compassion, to make Catherine's passing comfortable and peaceful.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: