Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:19:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Home Maintenance Projects, Painting & Cleaning Services
« previous next »
: [1]
: Home Maintenance Projects, Painting & Cleaning Services  ( 3738 )
NPM, LLC
: 31

« : October 31, 2012, 04:48:05 AM »

Northern Property Management. LLC is booking for Home Maintenance Projects, Painting & Cleaning Services.

HOME MAINTENANCE & REMODELING SERVICES:
With over 25 years in the construction industry Jeff can remodel any room of your house, put on a small addition, replace doors & windows and do an array of small home maintenance projects (replace trim, fix a leaky roof, replace a toilet, etc...) .   We can also do painting as well as border & small room wallpapering.

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES & MORE:
We provide cleaning services that range from basic weekly to DEEP cleaning, move outs, new construction, and everything in between.

We will clean your appliances (inside and out), wash and put away dishes, sweep, mop and vacuum floors, wipe down walls, clean baseboards, wipe down and disinfect all surfaces, dust, polish, change bed linens, make beds, do laundry, clean most windows, help with de-cluttering, clean your garage and much more.  While we are there we can help prepare a light meal or complete some odd jobs such as gardening, cleaning out cupboards, or decorating for holidays.  Kelly can customize her service to meet your needs..

We are fully Insured and offer reasonable rates.  We are happy to work by your side to help defray some of the cost and so you may have the peace of mind that the job is being done to your liking.

Please call Jeff Clokey at 802-782-4833 or Kelly Crawford at 802-782-4159 to set up a free personalized consultation.

NPM, LLC
: 31

« #1 : November 01, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »

I just wanted to add that Jeff can install hardwood floors, too!!!  Thanks for all the inquiries!!!
ohhman
: 469

« #2 : November 02, 2012, 12:05:19 PM »

I just had Jeff build a pool deck for me to replace my old one; what an awesome job!! He built it to match my existing porches, put the wiring underground, repositioned the stairs to the side, reinforced rails, & Kelly even swept it all after he sanded it a final time!  I cannot say enough about how fantastic it looks!!  He did it all himself within 3 days, always kept his work area neat, asked my input, very courteous; just a fantastic, reliable, capable duo team to have do projects that just never seem to get done!  I highly recommend NPM!!!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: