Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:18:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Fairfax Resident Charles Marsha Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Fairfax Resident Charles Marsha Passes Away  ( 1861 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 15, 2007, 05:59:52 PM »

CHARLES F. MARSHA
Charles F. Marsha, 69 passed away at his home in East Highgate surrounded by his loving family on Friday April 13, 2007. He was born on July 5, 1937 in Jericho, VT son of the late Ira and Marion (McGinnis) Marsha. Charlie was proud to have served as a member of the National Guard. He had been a truck driver for 50 years. He enjoyed spending time with his family especially looking forward to quality time with his grandchildren. He enjoyed camping and woodworking. Charlie will be greatly missed by his family and the many friends he had made over the years.

Charlie is survived by his soul mate of 20 years Teresa Tilton of East Highgate, his son Michael Marsha and Jamie Miller and his three sons Justin, Trevor and Evan Marsha of East Highgate;  his daughter Wendy Marsha and Brian Tatro and her two sons Eric and Jordan Marsha of Highgate, Teresa’s children, Craig and Debbie Sanborn and their two children Christopher and Savanna of St. Albans and her daughter Tammy and Arthur Green and their two children Heidi and Jeremiah of Maine.  Three sisters, Verna Nolan of Essex, Lorraine Marshall and husband Cedric of Essex, Nancy Green and husband Maynard of Duxbury.  He was also predeceased by his Infant son Stanley and two brothers James & Wilmer

Visiting hours will be held on Thursday April 19, 2007 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel. A Memorial Services will be held on Friday April 20, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. at the United Church of Fairfax with the Reverend Elizabeth Griffin officiating. Inurnment will be in the Spring in the family lot in Pleasant View Cemetery at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Charlie’s memory may be made to Franklin City Home Health & Hospice 3 Home Health Circle St. Albans, VT 05478 or to United Church of Fairfax c/o Sally Sweet, Treasurer 44 Sweet-Slattery Rd. East Fairfield, VT 05448 or to the American Cancer Society 121 Connor Way P.O. Box 1460 Williston, VT 05495. Those who wish may forward their online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are by John D. Workman A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel 1176 Main St. Fairfax, VT 05454

Mr. Marsha formerly resided at 1724 Main Street here during the 1990s[/b]
« : April 15, 2007, 06:01:37 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: