Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:40:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lock your car doors!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lock your car doors!  ( 4516 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : February 18, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »

OK, so had a scary ride home today. 

I was on Shelburne Road heading towards 189 near Kotos, stopped at a stop light and a guy walked across the road and went slowly toward my car and walked behind it. I had the hairs on the back of my neck tingling so I hit the door lock button on my car. Right after I hit the button he came around to the front passenger door and tried getting in!

I yelled "Get the F away" and he got up on the curb by the bus stop now and just did circles. I am guessing he was on some serious drugs.

Very scary.... I called the cops and gave a detailed description to them.

PLEASE LOCK YOUR DOORS, if they do not auto lock and stay alert!

~Mary Kay

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : February 18, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »

or at least lock and load your gun,damn i dont know what i would have done if that were me ,now on my van the doors lock automatically when in gear so i dont really thing about it,im glad your still sane and safe
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : February 18, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »

Glad you're home safe and sound.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mkr
Administrator

« #3 : February 18, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »

Thanks guys! I was pretty surprised, but glad I try to always be alert of what is going on around me as opposed to my younger years I would  have been singing and jamming out to the radio.  :-)

Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : February 19, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »

Wow!! yeah my truck doesn't have automatic locks on it so that would have been a bad day for him... I always carry because of scary situations like this!! Thank god you have good situational awarness MKR, glad you are ok.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
mkr
Administrator

« #5 : February 19, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »

I spoke to a friend who drives truck on Shelburne Road everyday and he said this guy has been around there for a couple weeks and heard he had harassesed other woman as well.

He wears Brown Carhartt overalls, about 6'3", 200+lbs approx, grown out brown crew cut and is erratic. 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: