Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 06:26:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sludge Depth Measurements At WWTF With Bill, Charlie & Randy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sludge Depth Measurements At WWTF With Bill, Charlie & Randy  ( 2582 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 28, 2007, 07:19:26 AM »

At last Monday night's selectboard meeting, Randy Devine informed the board he has contacted the State Wastewater Management Division regarding sludge removal; the new contact there is Ernie Kelly. He also stated that he will have to take all new samples, including soil, sludge, and ground water, as the current samples have expired.

This morning out in a row boat in the lagoon, Randy Devine can be seen taking sludge depth samples

As on shore, Bill Ormerod records his findings

You will note, for safety's sake both Randy Devine & Charlie Swanson rowing the boat are wearing life preservers

I didn't ask the question, but appears that after Randy reads the measurement he dumps it into a pail

While Bill Ormerod continues to record his findings on the cool, damp, misty morning

The above photos were taken about 7:45 this morning at our Fairfax Waste Water Treatment Facility[/b]
« : April 28, 2007, 07:21:00 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : April 28, 2007, 12:29:35 PM »

People who do this type of work are never paid enough.

Mr. Devine needs a increase in his salary.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: