Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:38:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Green Up Day -- A Yearly Event For BFA Students & Some Adults
« previous next »
: [1]
: Green Up Day -- A Yearly Event For BFA Students & Some Adults  ( 2417 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 30, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »

"Henry,
Would you kindly post on your site that Fairfax Green-Up is this Saturday at 9:00. Interested volunteers meet at the library parking lot contact Al Daniels if more information is needed. 
Also if you care to take some photos, Henry, give me a call and I will let you know when and where people are on Sat. morning or Thurs. when our B.F.A. students are doing this community service. I believe this school has been involved since it's conception.

Al Daniels"

Now, if the weather is nice, I would like to take some pictures, but would certainly welcome anyone with digital cameras to help me out.  Al mentions the fact that he believes the school has been involved since its conception and I am sure he is right.  I figure we can put the photos up on the photo gallery -- We don't have to name names, due to problems identifying small children, but I am sure everyone would enjoy a nice Green-Up Day Slide Show.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: