Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:33:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX BEACH DAYS
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX BEACH DAYS  ( 1837 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 23, 2007, 06:52:03 PM »

FAIRFAX BEACH DAYS
[/size]

Attention all youth from 10 to 16, you are invited to participate in a choice of three summer day trips this July!

Come spend a hot summer afternoon at the beach with your friends.  Choose one or more:

-   Friday July 6th – Sand Bar Beach State Park - includes swimming and boating
-   Friday July 13th – Hard’Ack Hill hike & Kamp Kill Kare State Park swim
-   Friday July 20th – Lake Elmore State park – hiking, swimming and boating

Bus leaves BFA Fairfax Elementary parking lot at 11:30am and will return approximately at 5:00pm.  Lunch and snacks are not provided.  A fee of $8.00 provides these supervised trips, bus transportation, State Park admission and boat rentals for the group.  Space is limited to 25-30 youth.

If you are interested, “Fairfax Beach Days” registration forms will be available after May 30th at the BFA School Main Office, Fairfax Town Office or email the Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department at cal100@educert.com.

Beach days are being offered through a Franklin County Caring Communities grant in collaboration with the Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department.   This is an attempt to provide positive youth opportunities and experiences for Fairfax youth.  With these trips we are looking to gauge interest for expanded future summer programming opportunities being offered in Fairfax.

Rainy day alternate activity of bowling and a movie.  These activities and return times are subject to change depending upon weather and unexpected events.

We are looking for experience staff and parent volunteers to help facilitate this program.  If you are interested please contact the Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department at 849-9200 ext 2025 or email cal100@educert.com.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: