Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:37:23 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Grand Opening Ceremony Saturday June 2nd At 12:00 PM
« previous next »
: [1]
: Grand Opening Ceremony Saturday June 2nd At 12:00 PM  ( 1670 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 30, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »

Greetings Friends of the Fairfax Community Park & Recreation Path,

You are all cordially invited to attend a brief Park Grand Opening Ceremony this Saturday June 2nd at 12:00 at the Park Hunt Street entrance. 

If you have participated on the

Recreation Path Committees <past or present>,
Fundraising Committees over the past 15 years (Egg Runs & Ducky & others)
Park Committee, Recreation Steering Committee, Park Facilities Committee,
School Boards <past or present>
Select Boards <past or present>…

You are encouraged to bring scissors to participate in the ribbon cutting ceremony, which will occur between 12:15 and 12:30.  If you are inclined to speak about this tremendous community achievement, you can speak but need to limit it to 5 minutes or less.

The Ducky Race preceeds the Grand Opening Ceremony with the release of duckies at 10am on River Road close to the Fairfax Salvage entrance, with it’s finish projected to be 11:15 am in the Park along the Recreation Path.  A Chili Cookoff taste testing will follow the Grand Opening Ceremony as well as a book sale and FBPA Cookout!

Thank you,
Carol

Carol Lizotte
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Director
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Fairfax
P.O. Box 27
Fairfax VT 05454

(802) 849-9200 ext 2025
Home office:  (802) 827-9723 or cal100@educert.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]