Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:22:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Country Pantry..in case you dont know
« previous next »
: [1]
: Country Pantry..in case you dont know  ( 3821 )
nancyd
: 304

« : February 22, 2014, 09:08:10 PM »

Had a very nice dinner there tonight. Grilled Salmon with mashed and veggies, and my husband had the bacon wrapped meatloaf, which he said was very good. Mine was great too. A fellow named Shawn was singing and playing the guitar. People enjoyed it very much. It was a very nice experience. I got to talk with the owner who is the chef. Nice guy. He said if people want to stop in for drinks only thats fine and will stay open if you want to "hang out". He also said he would post the dinner menu on FB and plans on having a Karaoke night on Sundays.

It was a really nice night, good service and for the two of us, it was $71.00 with two alcoholic drinks, sodas, meals, and deserts. Oh and appetizer...great crab cakes.

Two thumbs up!
« : February 23, 2014, 10:56:01 AM nancyd »
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : March 13, 2014, 05:20:12 PM »

This is how NEW Math Works;

Karaoke + Ed (with a few beverages) = A mandatory YouTube posting.

Actually, I think it is in the Fairfax Village Charter.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: