Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 11:13:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  David Langlois Obituary - Brother To Dan Langlois
« previous next »
: [1]
: David Langlois Obituary - Brother To Dan Langlois  ( 2321 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 02, 2014, 10:01:59 AM »

DAVID JOHN LANGLOIS

UNDERHILL — David passed away peacefully on March 31, 2014, and will be missed by his wife of 34 years, Rachel. David lived in Underhill and was a true Vermonter.

He worked in construction and in the lumber industry all of his life. He enjoyed fast cars and racing, and was as quick to smile as drive fast. His humor was appreciated by those who knew and loved him.

Playing softball and all things Vermont were a passion of his. David loved German Shepard dogs and his current dog, Myisha, will miss his presence.

David leaves behind his stepsons, Guy Pillsbury of Essex Junction, and Michael Pillsbury of Charlotte, N.C. David’s family was with him in his final days and his brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews will miss him. His mother, Alice, and father, Donald, predeceased him.

There are no plans for a funeral or memorial service.
« : April 02, 2014, 10:08:23 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : April 02, 2014, 05:12:45 PM »

Thoughts and prayers to the family.  Liz, thinking of you and the family.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: