Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:25:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Harley Rushford, Jr. Dies At Age 73
« previous next »
: [1]
: Harley Rushford, Jr. Dies At Age 73  ( 2239 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 15, 2014, 05:27:50 PM »

Harley D. Rushford, Jr.

Fletcher - Harley Doner Rushford, Jr., 73 passed away on Monday, April 14, 2014.  He was born in Bakersfield, VT on September 24, 1940.

Harley drove a fuel truck for over 30 years. He enjoyed spending time with his family and friends, fishing, and watching the Boston Red Sox.

He was predeceased by his parents Harley Rushford Sr. and Ruby Winfred (Mercey) Rushford, his wife Dorothy Rushford, and son Richard Rushford.

He is survived by his brother Larry Rushford of Plymouth, CT, his sister Beulah Sylvester of Saint Albans, a special Aunt June Rushford of Enosburg,

His son Harley Rushford, III of Sheldon; Louie Rushford of Fairfax; His daughters Debra K. Thompson and husband Wayne of Fairfax; Angela J. Woodward and husband Brian of Fairfax;

Eight grandchildren:  Scott Rushford, Chris Thompson and wife Stacey, Jessica Amos and Husband Robbie, Eric Thompson, Shannon Johnson and Husband Craig, Josh Woodward, Justin Rushford, Nick Woodward; two great grandchildren:  Austin and Ellie Amos;  several nieces, nephews, and cousins; his friend Dick Bidwell and wife Donna; his dog “Precious” and his cat “Kitty Cat”.

The family extends a special thanks to his caregiver, Sam Jones, with his love he fulfilled our Dad’s final wishes. Our Father thought and spoke of Sam like a grandson. Thank you Sam.

Visiting hours will be held on Thursday April 17, 2014 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at A W Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St. Fairfax, VT 05454.  A graveside service with committal will be held on Friday April 18, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. in the family lot in Binghamville Cemetery in Fletcher with Reverend Ellen Ravelin officiating.  Memorial donations in Harley’s memory may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.  The family invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrfh.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: