Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:37:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Scott Smith dies at age 53
« previous next »
: [1]
: Scott Smith dies at age 53  ( 3267 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 02, 2014, 07:26:22 AM »

St. Albans, Scott R. Smith, 53, passed away unexpectedly, September 30, 2014 in Hartford, VT.

Scott was born September 6, 1962 in Manchester, CT the son of Michael “Mickey” Smith Sr. and Brenda Simpson Smith. He attended High School at Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax where he enjoyed playing soccer and Baseball. He loved listening to music and playing video games. 

Scott worked for a while as a cheesemaker for Lucille Farms in Franklin County.

He is survived by his two daughters, April and Angel and his former wife, Amy Gebo of St. Albans.  His mother, Brenda Smith of Milton.  His two brothers, Michael Smith and his wife, Tina of Alburgh and Brian Smith, also of Alburgh.  His two sisters, Bonnie Smith of Garden Grove, CA and Bethany Smith of Marina del Ray, CA  and three nieces and one nephew.  He was predeceased by his father, Michael “Mickey” Smith on September 7, 2013.

There will be no funeral services.

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : October 02, 2014, 11:15:11 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : October 02, 2014, 09:16:06 AM »

Scott's photo has been added to his obit.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: