Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:28:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  My Photo Gallery Is Now Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Photo Gallery Is Now Up  ( 3880 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 08, 2014, 09:54:46 AM »

I can still post photos by creating an html document as I did with Dr. Shulman's obituary.  I have had this photo gallery since February 2004 & it contains 1000's of photos.  I am trying to contact Larry Ward who set this up for me, but so far have not been able to.  Larry Ward, a graduate of BFA Fairfax set this whole website up for me free of charge & also gave me free access to vtgrandpa.com

Since I am about to turn 81 this month, I have Mary Kay as an administrator as we never know at this age just how long I will be around.  I am in hopes that Larry Ward can install an updated more secure photo gallery.  The forum still remains as is & hopefully will continue to be a source of local news for Fairfax & the surrounding communities.  Please feel free to advertise your local events & businesses free of any charge in their proper categories.
« : November 18, 2014, 10:23:43 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : November 08, 2014, 01:08:32 PM »

happy birthday henry
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : November 18, 2014, 10:06:19 AM »

HostDime just put a higher level technician on my photogallery problem and it appears to be resolved.

Hello,

We have reinstalled imagemagick and properly updated your local php.ini. This appears to have resolved the errors that you were encountering. We tested this by uploading a sample image and was able to see the picture along with the thumbnail.

Let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Regards,

Kevin B.
 Support Technician II
 HostDime.com, Inc.
 Premier Global Data Centers - Managed Dedicated Servers

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : November 18, 2014, 12:12:14 PM »

YAY!!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"