Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:26:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tony Boccio Took Some Great Photos At Shrek The Musical
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tony Boccio Took Some Great Photos At Shrek The Musical  ( 3770 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 15, 2015, 09:11:33 AM »

Check your Free Press for some great photos taken by Tony - I spoke with him via e-mail and he told me it was ok to put these photos on my forum:

Alex Hammel, 16 of Fairfax playing the Big Bad Wolf shows off his costume as his castmates sing in the background.

Rebekah Larose 16, of Fairfax touches up her make up in a mirror before playing a tap dancing rat in “Shrek the Musical.” Larose also played the Bishop.

Amazing costumes, choreography, beautiful sets and outstanding singing entertained the audience on opening night of “Shrek the Musical.”

Quentin Stoneburner playing Shrek belts out a number in the opening act.

Cast members sit around and sing at the piano before the start of the show in Fairfax

« : November 19, 2015, 01:57:10 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : November 19, 2015, 01:43:27 PM »

There were more photos in this Wednesday's Buyers Digest that Tony took that I have added.  Thanks Tony

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: