Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:48:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Michelle Marie Medor-Cutting passed away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Michelle Marie Medor-Cutting passed away  ( 2628 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : April 24, 2016, 12:34:08 PM »

Michelle Marie Medor-Cutting, 54 died unexpectedly at her home in Richford April 22, 2016. She was born in Keene, NH December 5,1962.

Michelle grew up in Fairfax,Vt. And graduated from Bellows Free Academy in 1980.

In 1986 she married the love of her life Albert. She enjoyed the outdoors and loved to garden and fish. She also had a passion for raising cockatiels. Family was her life. She was a devoted wife, mother,daughter,sister and friend. Her contagious laugh will be missed.

MIchelle is survived by her husband of 30 years Albert D Cutting and one son Jordan Franklin Cutting with longtime friend Miranda and 3 children,Dylon,Kaitlyn, and Brendyn. She is further survived by her mother Jane E. Medor, 3 sisters Kim Williams and husband Dean, Pamela Medor Valenti and Beth Medor Burkhardt. Along with many nieces,nephews, cousins she also leaves behind her longtime friend Abby Williams and her beloved dog Max. She is preceded by her father Franklin D. Medor.

There will be a celebration of life on Sunday May 1, 2016 at the home of Dean and Kim Williams, 800 Fairfax Rd in Fletcher at 1:00 PM. The family invites all to come and enjoy a backyard barbecue.

In lieu of flowers, donations for funeral expenses can be made to Albert Cutting, 18 River St. Richford,Vt. 05476
« : April 24, 2016, 12:38:33 PM mkr »

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: