Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 11:25:15 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wonderful Tribute To Gil Paquin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wonderful Tribute To Gil Paquin  ( 3392 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 20, 2007, 08:53:58 AM »

I am sure as Gil looked down on the many cars that filled the field near his home, who were there to celebrate his life and bid him a fond farewell, he realized how many true friends he had.  There were people of all ages there as the extremely well organized gathering which reflected the things that Gil treasured most were on display.  What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful young man.  May God help his family get through this sad time by remembering all the wonderful memories of his life, many of which will be a lasting keepsake on his property here on The Fletcher Road.

Henry Raymond
Maria Paquin

« #1 : September 20, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »

Thank you, everyone, for the tremendous love and support you have given to me, Dylan, Beth and Jim (Beth's fiance and Gil's newest best friend) as well as Gilbert's parents, sisters and their families.  We are forever grateful for the amazing outpouring of support.  This farm was where Gilbert loved to be.  He was a hard working guy who always had a smile and we will miss him tremendously as we know many of you will too.  ~Maria
: [1]  
« previous next »
: