Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 11:31:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vaillancourt Orchard Has nice apples
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vaillancourt Orchard Has nice apples  ( 2102 )
David Shea
: 471

« : September 24, 2007, 08:36:27 AM »

Hello all:

I thought I would let everyone know that the apple picking at Vaillancourt's Orchard in Franklin is very good this year.  They have lots of nice Mac's and Cortlands ready for picking.  My family and I spent Sunday morning at the orchard and picked some very nice apples and had cider and donuts.  Prices for the apples was very fair as compared with other places we have gone.

15.00 for a pick your own bushel
 5.00 for a grocery bag of utility apples ( They pick )
 8.00 for a 65 pound bag of drops. ( They pick )

Also have some homemade jellies, syrup and of course apple cider in gallon, half gallons, and kids sizes.

I don't remember the other prices.

Folliage was just starting to turn up that way and Lake Carmi is a beautiful backdrop against the changing leaves.

Dave Shea
« : September 24, 2007, 03:54:56 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: