Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 06:31:41 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Kassiah (Lori) Lee Slocum Hayes died June 14, 2024
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kassiah (Lori) Lee Slocum Hayes died June 14, 2024  ( 1318 )
ssweet
: 313

« : June 19, 2024, 10:07:14 AM »

Kassiah (Lori) Lee (Slocum) Hayes of Fairfax, VT, passed away on June 14, 2024.

She was born on June 10, 1967 in Burlington, Vermont daughter of Mary Lou (Bombard) Kane. She attended grade school in Burlington and graduated from On Top. She attended Champlain College. She has waitressed in many restaurants some include Libby’s Blue Line Diner, Milton Diner, Pie in the Sky, Friendly’s, Apollo Diner and the Olive Garden, where she was currently working.

She loved spending time at camp with her long term partner, Jeff and her granddaughter Kinlee. Kassiah loved her three girls, enjoyed photography, music, dancing, driving with the windows down, bingo, sudoku, reality TV, traveling, floating on Metcalf Pond and anything artistic and creative. She spent most of her life being friends with Bonnie Lee Cushion and Kelly De Paul.

She will always be remembered for her loud outgoing personality and being an enthusiastic loving supporter but also for her erratic driving with the windows down and music blaring. We’ll always imagine hearing them say “God Bless America” one more time. Her memory will live on in the hearts of all those who loved her.

She was preceded in death by sister Linda Lee Slocum, mother Mary Lou Kane, step-father Walter James Kane, grandmother “Nanny” Merilda Bombard, grandfather “Grampy” Louis Bombard, many aunts and uncles.

Kassiah is survived by her three daughters Kayla Wright, Karissa Hayes and Alexzis Guyette, 3 grandsons and her granddaughter Kinlee Pidgeon, long-term partner Jeff Guyette. Father Richard Benoit, Sister Lisa and her husband Kenneth Billings, Brother Buddy Slocum, Tina Benoit Villanueva, Chrystie Benoit Read and Jeff’s sister Kerry Guyette. Jeff’s Mother Barbara Guyette, nieces and nephews Kati, William and Keith Billings, James and Amber Kingsbury, Amanda Gillilan and Emily Horton. Great nieces and great nephews Kyle Billings, Brayden and Carter Welch, Will and Olivia Billings, Cecilya Kingsbury, Brantley Burbo, Jayden and Jordyn Pratt, Addisyn Veren, her Uncle David and wife Dawn Bombard, Aunt Marie Rouille and many many cousins.

There will be a small intimate service at her favorite place. Donations to The Dream Project would be greatly appreciated. Checks may be mailed to The Dream Project, PO Box 361, Winooski, VT 05404.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: