Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 06:33:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Joel Heyer Class of 1980 dies at age 62
« previous next »
: [1]
: Joel Heyer Class of 1980 dies at age 62  ( 866 )
ssweet
: 313

« : July 10, 2024, 08:02:36 AM »

The family of Joel Heyer, 62, of Fairfax, announces that he passed away peacefully at home, July 7, 2024, in Fairfax. He was born in St. Albans, January 17, 1962 to William and Marjorie (Greene) Heyer. Joel married Sally Shores, June 25, 1983. He worked as a Dairy Farmer for many years. We will remember his love for hunting, being outdoors, being with his sons, grandchildren and family. We will remember him as a simple man. His greatest achievement was raising his sons. Joel loved being a farmer. He enjoyed spending his time cutting fire wood, being on his tractor, and loved being with his friends and family.

He is survived by his wife Sally Heyer of Fairfax, VT, his mother, Marjorie Heyer of Fairfax, VT, his two sons Justin Heyer of Moriah, NY and Nicholas Heyer and spouse Erica Heyer of Fairfax, VT, his siblings, Cynthia Hawley of Cedar Hill, TN, Marsha King and spouse Rick King of Swanton, VT, Wilson Heyer and spouse Darla Heyer of Fairfax, VT, Jason Heyer and spouse Kim Heyer of Fairfax, VT, his grandchildren, Nathan Heyer, Raven Heyer, Greyson Heyer, several nieces and nephews, especially Ashley Heyer of Fairfax, VT, and Jacob Pidgeon and family of East Berkshire, VT.

Joel was preceded in death by his father William Heyer, and mother and father-in-law, Richard and Shirley Shores.

A Celebration of his life, will be held at a later date.

As an alternative to flowers, memorials may be made in his name to Locks of Love.

Arrangements are entrusted to Jeffrey Levesque and the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, where fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared with his family and friends at: www.bradyandlevesque.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: