Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:24:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  4 Grizzly Bears for your viewing pleasure
« previous next »
: [1]
: 4 Grizzly Bears for your viewing pleasure  ( 5122 )
Suzy
: 429

« : April 28, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »

Here's what I was up to all day today...watching Grizzly Bears!  Thought I'd share the link with you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOY8D_8kOEc

(This is a video I just posted on my Youtube Channel)

Hope you enjoy it!
Suzy
« : April 28, 2008, 09:32:31 PM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 29, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »

Hi Suzy,

Did you actually take those photos and do the music background yourself??

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : April 29, 2008, 08:19:22 AM »

Wow. How close were you to the bears?
Nice job, Suzy!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #3 : April 29, 2008, 09:06:36 AM »

Was in Vt was my next question - those mtns looked younger than our mtns.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
Suzy

« #4 : April 29, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »

I don't know how to reply to all the questions properly on here, but yes, I took the video, and editted it.  I've managed to get about 70 videos onto my YT channel since January or so.  Most of them are of wildlife.  If you type Suzbekistan in "search" on Youtube it will take you to my videos, and from there if you click on the blue writing that says Suzbekistan, it will take you to my channel if you want to see more.  The bears were very exciting.  I have some old video of the four of them when they were younger on my channel too...probably the second video or so I put onto Youtube.  That was in the summer, and the mama stood up in the middle of the road as she crossed with her cubs. 
The mountains are the Tetons in western Wyoming, and the bears crossed the road right behind my car.  I was very close!  I had my head stuck out the sunroof, and it was so fun.  I put more another video of them wrestling in the snow on my channel.  I watched them all day long. 
I always loved photography, but my camera was just sitting around 'cause I never got my film developed.  I got a new digital camera that shoots video at Christmas, and I've mostly only used it for video so far!  Thanks for your interest!  It's really fun to go out and shoot the moose, and elk, and other critters (with my camera)  :D
Suzy

« #5 : April 29, 2008, 07:53:53 PM »

Okay, here's a link to my channel page if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Suzbekistan
« : April 29, 2008, 09:33:58 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: