Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 06:30:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  St. Luke Families Back In 1991
« previous next »
: [1]
: St. Luke Families Back In 1991  ( 5725 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 01, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »

For those of you that know me, I am sure you all know that I have a very strong desire to do what I can to preserve the past and photos seem to be the best way to do it.  We have done a couple of directories at St. Luke's here in Fairfax.  One was done in 1991 and the other was done in 1999.

It has only been 17 years since the first one was done, but there have been so many changes.  Our little wee ones are now pretty much grown up and a number of our married couples have either both passed away, one spouse passed away or in some situations have separated.

I plan to do these in alphabetical order and have put the first 16 photos up from the original directory in 1991.  Should anyone not want their photos up there, I will certainly take them down, however, these people from Fairfax, Fletcher, Westford and Georgia are some of the parishioners who were part of St. Luke's Parish at that time.  Keep in mind that not all chose to participate for one reason or another, so it is not a complete photo listing of the parish.

Click on the link below to view the first 16 photos:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : May 02, 2008, 06:52:57 AM »

Hi All,

I have added another web site with 17 more St. Luke Families back in 1991 with names starting C through F.  If those of you with Dial-Up are having trouble pulling these photos up, please let me know.  They are small photos, so I am trying to put 16 or so on a web site.

Click on the following link for the latest addition to the collection:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : May 03, 2008, 07:11:54 AM »

Hi All,

I have added another web site this morning with the parishioners names who participated in the photos in 1991 with surnames G thru K.  Click on the following link if you wish to view them:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : May 04, 2008, 07:06:31 AM »

Hi all,

I added another page of St. Luke Families, this time the families that have surnames G thru K.  Click on the following link if you wish to view it:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : May 05, 2008, 06:39:29 AM »

I have added another web site for St. Luke's Fairfax Families with the surnames beginning with L through M.  You can view them if you wish by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #5 : May 06, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »

Hi All,

I have added another page to the St. Luke Families Back in 1991.  This page includes the families with surnames beginning with N thru R. Click on the following link to view if you wish:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #6 : May 07, 2008, 06:55:01 AM »

Well, we are getting near the end.  I have created a web site for St. Luke Families with the surnames beginning with S thru V.  You can view the photos of these families as they appeared in our St. Luke's Directory at that time by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #7 : May 08, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »

This is the last group of photos from the St. Luke's Directory that was published in 1991 and contains the participants with surnames beginning with W thru Z:

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #8 : May 08, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

I may not be a member of St. Luke's, but I have enjoyed looking at the family pictures. Some were amusing( I never remembered him with a mustache!) to kinda sad because you know the family is no longer together. Really interesting seeing all the young kids. I've seen a lot of them grow up at school. Most are graduated and even married.
Thanks, Henry.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: