Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 08:41:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Music In The Garden
« previous next »
: [1]
: Music In The Garden  ( 2342 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 02, 2008, 06:57:55 AM »

To:    All interested musicians

Re:   Music in the garden

Nicole and I thought it would be a nice idea to feature artists in the garden leading up to the show. Another idea was to have music in the garden. This is an invitation to anyone who would like to set up and practice outside on a beautiful day and be able to pass the hat. There is electricity if you need it, but there will not be a stage at this time as we borrow it from the school. Nicole is working on a feature site but some of you may need some more room which, as you know, is not a problem.

It is free to play  and you can come when you want. She is open from 9-5 and sometimes 6. You can e-mail me slpott2@hotmail.com and let me know and that way there will not be 2 of you at the same time. Even if your whole band can not play and you just want to sit in the garden and fiddle or play guitar, it might be a way to get a little cash when you were going to practice anyway.

I know on Saturdays there is a standard music gathering at the bakery here in town but who is to say that we can not do it on Sundays. Especially if the weather is nice.

So, if anyone is interested in playing , just let me know. We would love to hear you play.

Thank you and have a wonderful day, Shelly 849-2570

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: