Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 10:27:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marie Benoit's Mother Lillie M. "Billie" McMahon Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marie Benoit's Mother Lillie M. "Billie" McMahon Passes Away  ( 2273 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 07, 2008, 06:50:34 AM »

Lillie M. "Billie" McMahon
(March 15, 1924 - May 6, 2008)

Georgia/St. Albans - Lillie M. “Billie” McMahon, 84, a former resident of St. Albans, passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2008, in Georgia at the home of her daughter and son-in-law, Linda and Donald Geno, with her loving family at her side. Born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on March 15, 1924, she was a daughter of the late Frank and Margaret (Ingram) Williams. In 1951, Lillie moved to Vermont where she lived in the Milton and Colchester area until moving to St. Albans in 1961.

She was marred to Marvin J. McMahon, who pre-deceased her on September 3, 1980.

Lillie enjoyed crocheting and being with her family and grandchildren.

Survivors include her daughters, Marie Benoit and her husband, Leo Benoit of Fairfax and Linda Geno and her husband, Donald of Georgia; her grandchildren, John, Gerald and Lori Benoit, Brenda Hood, Jamie and Eric McMahon, Nicole Ritchie, Michael Gordon and Josh Menard; her great grandchildren, Thomas John Benoit, Emily Benoit, Andre Benoit, Cameron Hood and Nevin Hood and several niece and nephews.

“Gram, I hope you have a great life up in heaven. Go with Papa and go bowling , go for walks and ride a bike. I will let balloons go with a flower and card. Love Michael.”

A funeral service will be held on Friday, May 9, 2008, at 10:00 A.M. in the Heald Funeral Chapel, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans with the Reverend William Simmons, Pastor of the First Baptist Church of St. Albans officiating. Interment will follow in the McMahon family lot in the St. Albans Bay Cemetery. Messages of condolence to the McMahon family are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: