Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:21:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bob Pecor - South Burlington/Cambridge Passes Away At 78
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bob Pecor - South Burlington/Cambridge Passes Away At 78  ( 2327 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 13, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

ROBERT PECOR SOUTH BURLINGTON/CAMBRIDGE — Robert Wayne Pecor, age 78, passed away Saturday, May 10, 2008, in Starr Farm Nursing Home in Burlington. He was born in Middlesex, on Aug. 17, 1929, the son of the late William and Ilda (Booska) Pecor. Robert and Jessie Huntley married on Oct. 3, 1953, in Cambridge. He served his country honorably as a Master Sgt. while in the U. S. Army during the Korean War. Bob is survived by his loving wife, Jessie Pecor, of Cambridge; three sons Wayne and Katie DeCarolis of Grand Isle, Mark and wife Cheryl of Jeffersonville, Dale and wife Colleen of South Burlington; a daughter Marlalynn of Mindon, Nev.; and four special grandchildren, Jacob, Caitlin, Sarah and Conor. Robert is also survived by a twin brother Rolland and wife Janet of Essex; a sister Alida Quinten of Colchester; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. The family wishes to thank Starr Farm Nursing Center and Dr. J. Haddock for all they have done. There will be no public visiting hours or funeral services. A private family graveside service with interment in the Jeffersonville Village Cemetery will be held at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Bob's memory may be made to a charity of one's choice. Arrangements are by John D. Workman of A.W. Rich Funeral Home - Fairfax Chapel 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT 05454.
« : May 13, 2008, 06:53:39 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: