Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:39:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Al Rabideau Passes Away Suddenly
« previous next »
: [1]
: Al Rabideau Passes Away Suddenly  ( 3545 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 05, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

ALTON L. RABIDEAU
Stonecrest, Fla.
6/6/2008
    Alton L. Rabideau died suddenly June 2, 2008, at his home in Florida. Al was born Aug. 4, 1933, in Plattsburgh, N.Y., grew up in Mooers Forks, N.Y., raised his family in Fairfax, Vt., and retired to Stonecrest, Fla. He was employed by IBM for 30 years.

He leaves behind his loving wife, Jeannine of 13 years; and his three children: Sherry and her husband, James Conover from North Carolina, Lawrence and his wife, Johanna, from Georgia, and Garry and his wife, Dawn, from Vermont. He leaves behind three brothers: Richard and friend, Aletta, from New York, Milton and his wife, Brenda, from New York, Homer and Joan from Florida. He also leaves 13 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, four stepchildren, eight step-grandchildren; nieces, nephews, cousins; and many good friends. He was predeceased by his first wife, Gloria (Hebert) Rabideau; and mother, Lillian Bushey.

Al has many fond memories of time spent at his camp in Rouses Point, N.Y. He was a good man and loved all his children. He enjoyed boating on Lake Champlain and was a NASCAR fan, #48. HE loved his home in Florida and was fond of his 1930s Classic Coupe golf cart. His hobbies included gardening, reading, puzzles, joking around, and was simply a kid at heart. He will be passionately missed by his wife and family.

Visiting hours will be at Brown’s Funeral Home in Altona, N.Y., http://www.brownfuneralhomeinc.com/ on Monday, June 9, from 4 to 7 p.m.  The funeral will be held at St. Anne’s Catholic Church, Mooers Forks, N.Y., June 10th at 10 a.m.
« : June 06, 2008, 03:40:49 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : June 06, 2008, 07:48:44 AM »

For those of you new to the area, Al Rabideau used to live on The Cleary Road - He was a member of St. Luke's Parish here in Fairfax and worked at IBM.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : June 08, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »

For anyone who might want to e-mail condolences to the family, click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: