Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:14:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Some Fairfax Community Day Photos From Cathy Larsson
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some Fairfax Community Day Photos From Cathy Larsson  ( 3071 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 08, 2008, 05:03:15 PM »

Hi Henry and Katrina,

What a busy and tiring day Katrina had yesterday. I think it went very positively. Many people were asking if it was to happen again next year. The afternoon and evening did not have the attendance you may have wanted but people were looking for it and I think it was a good intention but the baseball and softball did not bring people down after like I was hoping.

I have attached three pictures from my cell phone so they are not the best quality but I got the mothers permission for the face painting pictures and they will be looking for them at your site.

You may notice the picture with the three sets of eyes, the boy's eyes are actually closed. : )

Cathy

Who's the lucky person in the dunking booth??
« : June 08, 2008, 05:05:10 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« #1 : June 09, 2008, 07:17:31 AM »

It's gary stewart.
Everyone was a great sport - From the select board we had Bill and Charlie and Jen Skerrett from BFA.
I hope to have more photos soon from my mom
: [1]  
« previous next »
: