Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:26:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Got My $1200 Bucks - Will Have No Problem Spending It
« previous next »
: [1]
: Got My $1200 Bucks - Will Have No Problem Spending It  ( 2637 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 09, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »

Well, the last digit of my Social Security number is 9, so I knew I would be one of the last ones to get my Stimulus Check - Earlier in the year, I heard a number of people say that they might put it in their savings account - That won't be happening here at The Raymond Household as with the price of gas and heating fuel and food, it will be going to provide us with the necessities.

Also received a notice from The State of Vermont that they have sent the Town of Fairfax a check for a portion of my property taxes, which is formerly the Prebate Checks we used to receive to apply towards our taxes.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : July 09, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »

Got our check a few weeks ago.  It went right into our savings account.  Which will be used to help us move as soon we sell our condo.  And don't me started on the prebate check.  We still wish it came to us, rather the town to pay our taxes.  Especially since our taxes are included in our house payment!!

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: