Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:39:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Best of Gymkhana at the Champlain Valley Fair
« previous next »
: [1]
: Best of Gymkhana at the Champlain Valley Fair  ( 3849 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 02, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

Hi Henry,
Just thought I would drop you a note to let you know what the women of Fairfax were up to last Friday. Lynn Benoit, Bev Calderoni, Dawn Superneau, and Sue Tice rode in the Best of Gymkhana at the Champlain Valley Fair, in Essex Vt. This show sports the 'best of the best' Gymkhana riders from throughout New England and had forty two entries. To top it off Sue Tice, with her horse Country, took second place over all, and Dawn Superneau, with her horse Cutie, took third over all. All five top winners were members of the Northwest Riding & Driving Club of Fairfax. The founder, and superintendent, of this show is Heidi Littlefield of Fairfax, and I am her assistant superintendent. Heidi puts an incredibly lot of work into making this one of the most exciting local shows at the fair. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures of what these women do for fun.
Congratulations
       from
Shirley Langlois

Bev Calderoni with Cody

Sue Tice with Country

Lynn Benoit with Ransom

Dawn Superneau with Cutie thru the poles

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: