Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 09:28:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Donate Your Hood Milk Caps!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Donate Your Hood Milk Caps!!  ( 3811 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 12, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »

Donate your  Hood® Milk Caps !

We are trying to get the word out that we are collecting Hood ‘Sox Tops’ milk caps for Fletcher Elementary School again this year and the program ends soon !    The school can earn 5¢ for each Hood milk cap.  ( We may also redeem Hood Milk caps without the Sox Tops for Kids logo as long as they are from Hood Milk in gallon, half gallon, quart, or 14 oz.  LightBlock  bottles. )

Please drop off your milk caps by October 15 to allow time to count and prepare for shipping.  Collection jugs are set up at the following locations:   Fletcher Elementary School  lobby, Fletcher General Store, Fletcher Town Clerk’s office, Foothills Bakery, and the Cambridge Village Market.  If you have any additional milk caps after the 15th please drop them off at Fletcher Elementary School or send them in with a student.   We must have our milk caps submissions postmarked by 10/31/2008.

Thanks for your help !

Mary Parker
Fletcher, Vermont

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: