Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 05:38:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  US Army Basic Training Graduation Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: US Army Basic Training Graduation Day  ( 8663 )
rdmapes
: 59

« : September 29, 2008, 07:35:18 AM »

Henry,
Anthony has graduated basic training and now in AZ for school. Here are a couple of pic's. The ceremony was outstanding, I messed up the video as I was not expecting what took place. A lot of thought went into to this to reward the graduates on their accomplishment. When I get squared away I will get a short clip up on Youtube.

Ron
« : September 29, 2008, 07:44:34 AM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 29, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »

Congratulations Anthony,

I know your parents are very proud of you and that Retired Army Gentleman, your grandfather, who got his uniform out especially for the occasion is very proud of you too, as are Maryann and I.

For those of you who may not be aware, Anthony is one of five BFA-Fairfax 2008 Graduates to enlist and was the first to leave in Mid July.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: