Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:18:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Can You Renew An Auto Registration Down Here At The Town Office??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Can You Renew An Auto Registration Down Here At The Town Office??  ( 3671 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 21, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »

Does anybody know if you can renew your auto registration down here at the Fairfax Town Office??  Someone has just asked me that question and I think you can, but have never actually seen anybody doing it when I was down there.

Henry Raymond
gpdvt
: 56

« #1 : November 22, 2008, 05:09:58 AM »

looks like you were right henry http://www.aot.state.vt.us/dmv/ABOUTUS/OFFICES/OfficesTownClerk.htm
« : November 22, 2008, 07:38:23 AM Henry »
dearon
: 233

« #2 : November 22, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »

You can renew on line, which is quicker and easier. 
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : November 22, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »

I received a note from one of the Town Office Employees:

"Hi Henry:
We do registration renewals at the town office if it is within  two months of expiring.  For example:  If your registration expired in September of 2008 we can do it.   If it  expired in June of 2008 - we can not.  You need the original registration form from the DMV and a  check or money order to the DMV in the amount that you want to renew it for.  There is a $3.00 charge to the town which is separate and can be cash, check or money order.  You are given a temporary registration and registration tags to put on your plates.  It only takes a few minutes." 

Not much we can't find an answer to here on this forum - Thanks so much to all that responded.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: