Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:30:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photo Reprints Drop To 13 Cents Each At Costco
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photo Reprints Drop To 13 Cents Each At Costco  ( 3019 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 22, 2008, 08:40:34 AM »

For those of you that have digital cameras, I am sure you have scads of photos on discs and hopefully not just on your computer, where a crash would wipe them all our.  Believe me, that can happen and I can attest to that.

I usually get my digital photos printed out at Costco for 17 cents, however this morning, I got an email from them and the price for 4x6 prints has dropped to 13 cents each.

If you have a Costco Card, you can go up on the www.costco.com web site and register with a legitimate email address and a password of your choice.  After that you can log in and upload photos to your own album.  You can do it two ways also.  If I am going to Burlington, I will upload my photos the night before and say I will pick them up here in Colchester and they are there waiting for me the next day.  I have also had them mailed to me and found, at least in the past, provided I don't expedite them, they do not charge me for shipping.  They do an excellent job also.

Might make a nice reasonable Christmas Gift for a friend of yours.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: