Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:31:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Essex Police Warn Residents Of High Risk Offender
« previous next »
: [1]
: Essex Police Warn Residents Of High Risk Offender  ( 2602 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 02, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »

Police in Essex are warning residents about a sex offender who has moved to the area.

Thirty-six-year-old Jamie Dunnells registered with the Essex Police Department recently, informing them that he's in the area, but has no residence.

Police say he is considered a high-risk offender, but they cannot release the details that led to his 2001 sex assault conviction.

Anyone who sees Dunnells asking suspiciously is asked to call the Essex Police.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 05, 2008, 09:12:47 AM »

Police in Essex have called off their alert about a dangerous sex offender living in the area.

On Monday, police warned Essex residents to be aware that 36-year-old Jamie Dunnells had registered as a convicted sex offender. Police consider him a high risk offender.

Now, however, he's someone else's concern. Police say Dunnells has moved to Bennington.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: