Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:14:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Interesting Sight At Hannafords
« previous next »
: [1]
: Interesting Sight At Hannafords  ( 2160 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 04, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »

The past couple of times I have been down to Hannafords, I have seen one of the young male workers going around with an older woman helping them get their groceries.

Now, I know they have to use the bottom shelves for groceries, but there are times when the only way you can get what you want is to get down on your knees and pull it out of the bottom shelf.  For some of us as we get older, this can be a real problem, not getting down, but getting up.

I will have to check at Customer Service the next time I am in there, to see if they do provide a service for some of the older customers as I have seen this happening in Hannafords for the past month or so.  If so, that is indeed quite a service.  I personally don't need it, but suspect some of those older women I saw were brought to the store by somebody and dropped off, as I don't believe they would be driving a car.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: