Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:29:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  We Vermonters Have Plenty Of Weather To Talk About This Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: We Vermonters Have Plenty Of Weather To Talk About This Week  ( 2454 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 09, 2008, 09:30:24 AM »

A potent frontal system will bring all sorts of ups and downs, and backs and forths, in the weather through Wednesday.

First, a warm front will come through during the morning hours along with some light snow, about 1-2" worth.  During late morning and afternoon, there will be a light wintry mix, with some sleet and freezing rain.  Temperature will get into the 30s for highs.

Temperatures will continue to rise overnight, reaching the low 40s in many spots.  But then a sharp cold front will blast through on Wednesday morning.  After a mild start to the day with some rain, temperatures will plummet, and the rain will change back to snow.  Only a couple of inches of snow is expected, but it may interfere with Wednesday morning's commute.

By Thursday, the weather will settle down, but we'll be back in the 20s for high temperatures.

A coastal storm system may clip us with some snow on Friday, especially our eastern sections.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: