Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:25:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sister Of Mike Bishop Dies Unexpectedly
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sister Of Mike Bishop Dies Unexpectedly  ( 2729 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 10, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »

Bonnie J. St. Pierre
(April 16, 1957 - December 8, 2008)

Fairfield – Bonnie J. St. Pierre, 51, a lifelong resident of this area passed away unexpectedly Monday, December 8, 2008, at the Northwestern Medical Center. Born in St. Albans on April 16, 1957, Bonnie was the daughter of Lawrence and Vera (Machia) Bishop. On March 12, 1988, in St. Patrick’s Church in Fairfield, Bonnie married Mark S. St. Pierre, who survives her.
Bonnie graduated from Missisquoi Valley Union High School in 1975. For the past eighteen years she has been employed by the Department of Homeland Security as an Immigration Service Analyst. Bonnie was a Girl Scout Leader with Fairfield Troop #272.

Survivors include her parents, Lawrence and Vera of Franklin; her husband of twenty years, Mark of Fairfield; their son, Shawn, a student at Castleton State College; their daughter, Kayla of Fairfield; her six siblings, Larry Bishop of St. Albans; Alan Bishop and his wife, Darlene of Enosburg; Tammy LaFramboise and her husband, Mike of Fairfax; Sue Mayo and her husband, Bill of Franklin; Patty Corey and her husband, Ken of Franklin and Joey Bishop and his wife, Stacey of Franklin. Bonnie is also survived by her in-laws, Wilfred and Doris St. Pierre of Fairfield; her brothers and sisters-law, Rene St. Pierre and his wife, Rosemary of Gloucester, Massachusetts; Gary St. Pierre and his wife, Sue of Fairfield; Tom St. Pierre and his wife, Carol of Fairfield; Diane Brigham and her husband, Brent of St. Albans; Nancy Campbell and her husband, Tim of Georgia, numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and special friends, Geoff and Jeannine Domey of Swanton.

A funeral service will be held on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at 1:30 PM at the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans. The Reverend W. André Houle, Pastor of St. Mary’s Catholic Church will officiate. Bonnie’s family will receive friends on Saturday at the funeral home from 11:30 A.M. until the time of the service. Those planning an expression of sympathy are asked to consider the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, National Processing Center, Attn: Memorial Gifts, P.O. Box 1245, Albert Lea, Minnesota 56077-9976. Private messages of condolence to Bonnie’s family are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: