Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:32:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father of Gordon Raymond Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father of Gordon Raymond Passes Away  ( 2328 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 11, 2009, 07:39:55 AM »

GORDON (BOB) RAYMOND

GRANTHAM, N.H. / HOLLISTON, Mass. - Gordon (Bob) Raymond passed away peacefully on Thursday, Jan. 8, 2009, with his family by his side. He served with the 11th Airforce in World War II. After his discharge he was an accountant for Hollingsworth & Vose Company, Walpole, Mass. Retiring in 1983, he moved to Grantham, N.H., and enjoyed many outdoor activities and was a member of Croydon Congregational Church, Croydon, N.H. He is survived by his loving wife, Jean; his children Gordon and Cathy Raymond of Fairfax, Vt., Carolyn and Bill Heiden of Greenfield, Mass., Jeff and Jody Raymond of Randolph, Mass., and Laurie and Bill Parker of Virginia Beach, Va.; nine grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. A memorial service will be held in Croydon Congregational Church at 10 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 13. Following the memorial a graveside service will be held at Lake Grove Cemetery, Holliston, Mass. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Shriners International Headquarters, 2900 Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607, or to Croydon Congregational Church, Croydon, N.H. 03773.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: