Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:18:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Another Half Day For Town Clerk/Treasurer Donna Meunier
« previous next »
: [1]
: Another Half Day For Town Clerk/Treasurer Donna Meunier  ( 3252 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 30, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Retiring Town Clerk/Treasurer, Donna Meunier, talks with Judy Cleary, Selectboard Chair who is not seeking another term after four years on the Selectboard.  Judy was doing some work for the Selectboard, filling in for the vacant position of Selectboard Administrator:

Henry Raymond
Dick Brown
: 414

« #1 : January 30, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Henry            I've been studying the picture of Donna and Judy and have been wondering where in the " White House " they are meeting ? Is it upstairs in the Pool Room where Jeff, Mark Irish, and their buddies had lots of vigorous games of pool, resulting in multiple times of changing the window panes ?  Or is in the library downstairs, and the book shelves have been removed ? ( There weren't too many rooms with just a single set of windows in that building. )
Both Donna and Judy have done a great deal for Fairfax and are to be commended for their effort and time working on Town matters.              Wonder if Donna remembers her years as a BFA cheerleader in the early 60's cheering on Bruce, Bob and Roger ?
We're in the high 70's this afternoon after a rainy couple of days....wish I could send some of this north to help you get to the Free Press box in the am  !!!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 30, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »

Hi Dick,

The room they are in is at the top of the stairs on the right, which will probabably identify it pretty good for you who lived in that house at one time.

Henry Raymond
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #3 : January 31, 2009, 07:34:26 AM »

Wanted to make a call to Donna yesterday, but work was CRAZY. I am sure she watches these forums so here goes.

From the Fairfax Fire Dept and me THANK YOU Donna for all the help you have been over the years. Have lots of fun in retirement.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: