Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:27:55 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of David Deuso Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of David Deuso Passes Away  ( 2785 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 11, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »

David Deuso
(March 3, 1918 - February 10, 2009)

MONTGOMERY VILLAGE – David A. Deuso, age 90, passed away Tuesday morning February 10, 2009 at St. Albans Health Care & Rehab.

He was born March 3, 1918 in Bakersfield one of 13 children to the late Curtis & Louise (Tatro) Deuso.

David was a resident of Montgomery most of his life. His Working career started at a farm in Black Falls in Montgomery. He also worked for the Town of Montgomery Highway Dept., logger for Rushford Logging in Montgomery, Chair Lift Operator & Maintenance at Jay Peak, stone crusher operator for L.A. Demers in Winooski and finally a farm hand for Gaston Begnoche in Montgomery Center.

In his spare time he was caretaker for the Montgomery Village Cemetery and Montgomery Village Green and enjoyed playing cards, especially 500, as well as cutting wood.

He is survived by his wife Charlotte (Bolt) Deuso of Montgomery. They were married on December 30, 1946. He is also survived by his children and their spouses, David M. “Buddy” & Sharon Deuso of Fairfax, Edward M. & Donna Deuso of Highgate, Jeannie & Larry West of Enosburg Falls Michael & Mary Deuso of Montgomery Center; 8 grandchildren, Steve Deuso of Saratoga, NY, Justin Deuso of Knoxville, TN, Gina LeClair and her husband Luke, Lisa Deuso and her companion Josh Gauvin all of St. Albans, Jessica Eagles and her husband Duane of Enosburg Falls, Joshua West of Boston, MA, Kaitlin & Kelsi Deuso both of Montgomery Center; 2 great grandchildren, Bradyn Eagles of Enosburg Falls, and Griffin Deuso Gauvin of St. Albans. Besides his parents and 12 siblings, David was predeceased by a grandson, Dennis Deuso.

Funeral services will be held Friday February 13, 2009 at 11:00 AM at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls with Pastor Patrick Hoadley officiating. Interment will take place this spring in the Montgomery Center Cemetery.

Visiting hours will be held Thursday from 5-8 PM at the Spears Funeral Home in Enosburg Falls.

For those who wish, contributions in David’s memory may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, Vermont Chapter, 172 North Main St., Barre, VT 05641.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: