Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 11:35:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Girls JV Basketball Player noted in the Free Press
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Girls JV Basketball Player noted in the Free Press  ( 2426 )
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« : February 13, 2009, 08:05:57 AM »

Renata Flanigan (11th grade), a BFA JV Captain, played in her first varsity game on Tuesday night and scored 12ptd and had 11 rebounds to help lead Fairfax to victory.  Both Renata  and Ashley Benard ( 9th) were called up to Varsity on tuesday for the BFA-Winooski rematch as Injuries have plagued BFA in these last few weeks with 3 players out.  In addition, 2 players were lost to Academic prior commitments leaving varsity with only 6 players. 

Ashley Benard and Renata Flanigan energized the defense and team which sparked an idling BFA team to outscore Winooski for most of the game. 
The Varsity girls got to have some fun last night which is always a great way to break up a season of development.  Coach Driscoll was pleased with his teams performance overall and psyched they were able to have so much funand enjoy themselves.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20090212/SPORTS/90212048
« : February 13, 2009, 03:56:33 PM Henry »

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: