Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:22:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  new 211 service
« previous next »
: [1]
: new 211 service  ( 3327 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : February 14, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »

There is a partnership between the Vermont Agency of Human Services and United Way of Vermont to create and support the new 2-1-1 telephone information Program. You can pick up the phone and call 2-1-2 for answers to all kinds of questions and links to resources.  2-1-1 is the number to dial for information about health services and  all kinds of organizations in Vermont.

This is a free call from anywhere in Vermont, and the service is free and confidential. You'll get personal assistance available 24 hours a day. Some of the services available at this number are Child Care Resource, Clothing/Thrift shops, Consumer Services, Crisis Services, Discrimination Assistance, GED Instruction, Employment services, Alcohol and Drug programs and hundreds of others.

2-1-1 can be your connection to thousands of resources here in Vermont.

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: