Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:28:24 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Sister Of Francis Paradee & Barbara Guyette Passes Away In Hyde Park
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sister Of Francis Paradee & Barbara Guyette Passes Away In Hyde Park  ( 2144 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 19, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »

HAZEL E. DRAPER

HYDE PARK - Hazel E. Draper, 83, died Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2009 in The Manor Nursing Home in Morrisville. Hazel was born July 2, 1925 in Fairfield, Vt., the daughter of Morton and Hazel Berry Paradee. She married Donald Draper on Jan. 4, 1945, together they had 6 children. She was raised and attended school in Fairfield. Hazel was known for an endless supply of coffee and homemade doughnuts. She enjoyed feeding the birds and squirrels and keeping a clean house. Hazel was a homemaker and in earlier years a chambermaid at several different lodges in Stowe. Hazel leaves five children, Donna and Rocky Drinkwine of Hyde Park, Dale Lowell of Simpsonville S.C., Dana and Margaret Draper, Donald, Jr. and Shirley Draper, and Darrell and Jane Draper all of Hyde Park; also 2 sisters, Isabelle Sullivan of Bloomingdale, N.Y. and Barbara Guyette of Fairfax; and a brother, Francis Paradee of Fairfax; 14 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Donald in 2004; a grandson, Dana Jr. (Buck) in 2004 and an infant son at birth in 1945. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009 at 11 a.m. at the White-Fiess Funeral Home, 165 Brooklyn St., Morrisville. Visitation will be Friday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Hazel's memory to The Manor Nursing Home, 577 Washington Hwy., Morrisville, VT 05661.
« : February 19, 2009, 09:34:34 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: