Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:13:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Big Dig At Nan's
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Big Dig At Nan's  ( 3764 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 18, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »

In case you are wondering what is going on up at Nan's Mobil, I was told that they are replacing the distribution pipes and some time along the system will be modernized enough so you will be able to use your speed pass there.  They told me that John Martel, Jr. is doing the digging and Charlotte McNall told me her grandson Bryce was one of the trucks lugging in material.

I would have gotten the official story for you, but pretty hectic getting in and out of there.  The gas tanks were leaning against the building and there is a big retaining fence with the enormous back hoe in front of it.  Bet they will be glad when that job is done, Oh the confusion of it all.

Henry Raymond
Papi
: 66

« #1 : March 18, 2009, 08:46:18 AM »

Actually, I've been able to use my speedpass at Nan's for a couple of weeks now.  It's definitely more convenient to use the speedpass.  Hopefully, the pumps will be back up and running soon!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : March 18, 2009, 09:03:00 AM »

Hi Papi,

I didn't realize that - I was there just a couple days ago and went inside with my mobil credit card - I have had my speed pass for years, but have the credit card also as I needed it at Nan's - Thanks for posting that.  I will try to get a better explanation of just what RL Vallee is doing when it is easier to get in there.

Henry Raymond
tfence
: 257

« #3 : March 18, 2009, 09:37:37 AM »

I am not sure if big dig is the right name for it. Being from Boston, I am sure nobody working at Nan's is making big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for doing nothing. Seen first hand.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
: [1]  
« previous next »
: