Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:18:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Open House
« previous next »
: [1]
: Open House  ( 3573 )
melissabeerworth
: 18

« : March 28, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »

House for Sale in Fairfax - 48 Buck Hollow Road

OPEN HOUSE Sunday March 29  Noon-5

Beautiful traditional colonial for sale in Fairfax.
Enjoy majestic mountain views from this beautiful traditional colonial. Set in a picturesque country setting just outside Fairfax village, this house has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, formal dining room, formal living room, family room, mud room, first floor laundry, all hard wood first floor, bonus rooms perfect for home office, guests, workout area, home theater, or family room. Breath in the fresh mountain air, while relaxing on the front screened porch, or watch the sun set from the back deck while the family or pets play in the fenced back yard. Never worry about brushing snow off your cars, as they will be safe from the elements in the extra deep 2 car attatched garage. Relax by the fire of a brand new 2008 pellet stove that heats the entire house. Take advantage of the views from indoors while reading a book on the window seat flanked by built in bookshelves. Tons of storage and closet space. Established fruit tree, berry bushes, and gorgeous perrenial flower beds.

Make this YOUR dream home for $259,900
Specs: 1804 sf above grade, 1/3 acre lot, town water/sewer, spruce siding, paved off street parking, efficient domestic coil heat, oil

Kitchen

Living Room

Front View

House Front
« : March 28, 2009, 03:22:30 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: