Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:56:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marion E. (Field) Tinker Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marion E. (Field) Tinker Passes Away  ( 2296 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 26, 2005, 09:32:01 PM »

MARION E. TINKER

FLETCHER — Marion Ethel Tinker, 82, passed away Friday, Aug. 26, 2005, in Redstone Villa Nursing Home in St. Albans. She was born Jan. 26, 1923, in Bakersfield, daughter of the late George and Jacqueline (Cox) Field. She was a graduate of the Johnson Normal School, Class of 1942. She married Reginald Tinker in Fairfax on Aug. 25, 1945. Upon graduation from college, Marion started her teaching career in the Fletcher rural schools, retiring in 1981 from the Fletcher Elementary School where she had been a dedicated teacher for many years. She enjoyed gardening and crocheting. She was a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother, and will be dearly missed by her family and friends. She is survived by her loving husband of 60 years, Reginald Tinker of Fletcher; her sons, Gary Tinker and wife Sharon of Fletcher, and Craig Tinker and wife Karen of Fletcher; four grandsons, Jason Tinker and his wife Jennifer, Jeffrey Tinker and Heather Davis, Jeremy Tinker and Amy Brosseau, and Alex Tinker; three great-grand- children, Lydia Tinker, Heidi Tinker, Owen Davis-Tinker; two nieces, Peggy Machia and husband Richard, and Janet Locke and husband Chuck; and several cousins. She was predeceased by her two brothers, Gerald Field and Roy Field. There will be no public visiting hours. Funeral services will be held Monday, Aug. 29, at 11 a.m. in the Binghamville United Church, Fletcher, with the Rev. Elizabeth Griffin officiating. Burial will follow in the family lot in the Binghamville Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made in Marion's memory to The Alzheimer's Association, VT - NH Chapter, 10 Ferry St., Suite 427B, Concord, N.H. 03301; or to The Binghamville Church, c/o Charles Tinker, 629 Fairfax Road, Cambridge, Vt. 05444. Friends who wish may forward on-line condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are by John D. Workman of the A. W. Rich Funeral Home, Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, Vt. 05454.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: