Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 12:24:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Four People Taken To Hospital In I-89 Accident South Of Exit 19
« previous next »
: [1]
: Four People Taken To Hospital In I-89 Accident South Of Exit 19  ( 2482 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 09, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »

Four people were taken to the hospital Friday night following a two car accident on Interstate 89.

Vt. State police aren't sure what caused the accident, but both cars ended up in the ditch and one was on its side.

It happened during rush hour in the northbound lanes of I-89 just south of Exit 19.

More story & photos if you click on the following link:

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : May 09, 2009, 09:23:41 AM »

My wife and I would gladly take that "rush hour" versus our "rush hours"!  We both work 20 miles from home, and need to take 3 different highways (each 3+ lanes of 70+ mph traffic). Of course 70 is posted its more in the 50mph.  But, despite that, we wouldn't leave here!

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: